Friday, June 1, 2012

Fathers day gift ideals

So what do you get for the man who has everything? Our oldest child made a painted pot for her daddy in art camp. The two younger children will more then likely make a drawing or card for him. I gave him the children after all :-). For fathers day we give him the one thing that money can't buy, time with us to spend in the manor of his choosing. For mothers day we always go to the local zoo and for fathers day we go to the reinasaunce fair grounds. We spend time together as a family just walking around and seeing the sights.

I do have a huge surprise in store for him this year but I can't say what it is just yet. ;-). I hope he knows how much he is loved.

Up date: I got him a bike!! He loves it. It's a Honda shadow ace!

No comments:

Post a Comment