Friday, October 14, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my new blog.  I would like to start out by wishing every one a safe and Happy Halloween.  I love this time of year.  I live in the Midwest and I must say, ya cant ask for a prettier season then fall.  All the corn crops in the fields of plenty are up so you can see miles and miles of  trees changing color and leaves falling one by one in are windy city area.  I tend to appreciate the small things in life that make me happy.  :-)
     Speaking of small things that make me happy; You may have guessed by my "name" that I am the proud mother of three amazing kids.  I know, I know every one says that their kids are "the best" but mine really are.  If you follow my blog you will learn a lot about my kids as I seem to eat, sleep, and drink them.  I have accomplished many great things in my life and my children are defiantly in that category.  I have to give props to my husband, whom I could not have done "it" without him (literally).  In the past 16 years of being together we sure have done a lot of growing-up together.  It is amazing when you learn how little you knew when you thought that you were already grown.  I could write a book about what I didn't know.  lol 
     My life as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, Girl Scout leader, kindergarted volienteer, Dance mom, and all the other things that my family and I do are all likely canidates for blogging topics.  I will share new finds and old faviorate meals, coupons and give aways are sure to come, so follow me if you like and delete me if you must but always keep in mind that the choice is your.

No comments:

Post a Comment