Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Beach body shakeology honest review

I have chosen the chocolate bananas shakeology .

1 serving chocolate shakeology
1 banana
3/4 cup water
1/2 cup non fat milk
Ice to taste.

Add to blinder and mix.

If you want to know what is in shakeology visit www.shakeology.com

The shake that I made was very thick. I liked that . I have tried a lot of meal replacement drinks and this one had the best mouth feel because of the thickness. I could drink this drink every day. I have it for breakfast because shakeology has so much more to offer then most all other breakfast foods. I am eager to try the iced coffee one. I hated the peanut butter one. They also offer a fruit shakeology that I bet would be a good fit with the new silk fruit drink. I guess you have to ask yourself what your goal is in drinking a product like this. I hate fruit so for me the thought of eating fruit every day for health and weight management is totally out of the question.
I feel that shakeology could actually replace a meal while others are more like snack replacements. It fills you up and levels out your blood sugars all while putting a Getty in your up.

update:  I have just finished my first shakeology cleanse.  It was easy,
shake for breakfast
one piece of fruit
cup of tea

snack is a piece of fruit

lunch is a shake
tea
one piece of fruit

snack is a piece of fruit and a third shake

dinner is a large green salad with 3 oz of chicken

no dairy, no added sugar, no soda, no nothing.
drink as much water as you like.
repeat for three days. no longer.

I did good on this cleanse. The cost is around 50.00 for the shake in the single packs from my coach but I purchase it by the bag.  I already love the shake so it was easy for me.  I usually drink the shake for breakfast mixing it with milk but on this cleanse I used water.  The first day was easy  but I was tired on day two and three.  I was able to drop five pounds and I feel that I have restarted my body.  I think this would be a good way to get over a plateau.

  I'm not a doctor and I'm not suggesting this to or for anyone I'm just telling my story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment